The Letter

 Dear humans,


 Do you know what is it like to be lonely? I think you don’t. Many beings think that they are alone and lonely. But there are many things which differentiate loneliness and being alone. But I’m not alone. I never was and I will never be. 

 It is said that everyone desires the thing they don’t or can’t have. I desire a few things I can’t have. If I get these things, I will cease to exist. But I still desire them the most, even after knowing that I can’t have them. I desire my opposite. Why? Because I’m lonely. Because I see everyone getting what they desire and feel jealous, maybe!

 Sometimes, people want what they fear. But not me. I want life, love, beauty and the most important thing I want is companionship. I want people to love me and accept me as I am. I want them to understand me and to understand that I don’t have a choice.

 I see thousands of people crying and suffering everyday, they blame and curse me for their pain. They loathe me, but I still go on. Forlorn in the middle of a crowd. Hated and disgraced by everyone, but that’s life.

                                                    Yours

                                                          Death

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyes

Queen of Shadows

Crown of Midnight